General Helper at NCI Building Systems
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shelbyville, Indiana
MBCI is the industry leading manufacturer of metal roof and wall systems, including six separate standing seam roofing systems.
MBCI has always and continues to provide the metal construction industry with the highest quality products and services available to architects, owners and contractors.
MBCI management realized years ago that anyone can own land, buildings and equipment. However, without dedicated employees, a company has nothing. Through the hard work and dedication of our employees, MBCI has prospered. This success is a tribute to the people who have made it the largest and most successful component organization in the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer -- Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
General Helper duties include:
* Working as needed in different departments of the shop facility.
* Responsible for packaging sheeting and trimming materials.
* Responsible for hemming and moving finished materials to loading trucks.
* Duties will require the use of an overhead crane and forklift.
* Must possess High School Diploma or GED
* Willingness to work flexible shifts. Day or night shifts, weekends as needed
* Must be dependable, energetic, team player with a good attitude.
* Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
* Must be able to pass background and drug screen.
* Overhead crane and forklift experience a plus
* Mechanically inclined, preferred