Product Manager - Product Owner at Homecare_Homebase LLC
Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
As a Homecare Homebase Product Owner, you are on the front lines with customers. Because you care about making the lives of nearly 100,000 users better, you strive to listen to their needs and to understand their challenges. Once you do, you jump into action with your team and your peers to define superior solutions. As you gather numerous stakeholder perspectives, you continue our legacy of delivering exceptional and innovative products. Oh, and did I mention everyone around you loves your infectious smile?
Your blend of business and technical savviness, understanding of Homecare Homebase and our customer’s business objectives, and your drive to execute makes you successful.
Day to day, you are responsible for product execution. That includes collaboration with internal and external customers, driving scrum team priorities, and ensuring smooth communication among your peer product management teammates.
- Manage the prioritization and tactical execution of assigned features.
- Collaborate across many groups to write user stories, clarify their intent with your development and QA counterparts.
- Maintain and understand the impact to your features of regulatory and industry trends.
- Manages product backlog and its prioritization, in collaboration with the product manager
- Implement and execute a successful company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute and guided by the product manager.
- Create mockups, user journeys, and storyboards in conjunction with UX design
- Attend and participate in agile ceremonies (standup, sprint review, retrospective, etc.)
- Monitors the project during the lifecycle to ensure the product quality, security, functionality, usability, and performance requirements are satisfied.
- Demonstrate iterations to customers (pre-release) and gathers feedback
- Educate users on the new features by creating and/or contributing to release notes and feature overviews
- 3+ years of enterprise software product management, or relevant experience
- Proven ability to coordinate cross-functional teams with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to innovate and execute on business objectives
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
- Nursing/Home Health/Hospice or other industry experience a plus
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or relevant work experience
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites (25%)