Maintenance Technician at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: FOUNTAIN INN, South Carolina
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
Global. Collaborative. Innovative. Together, we will transform the automotive interiors industry. Together, we will redefine the ways people experience life onboard vehicles.
You will be part of a global, diverse team. A team that is truly dedicated to anticipating and re-imagining how society will live and work inside the vehicles of tomorrow. You will build strong, personal relationships as you work together to push the boundaries of innovation. The environment will be fast-paced, exciting, challenging. But you will be inspired to adapt and evolve.
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting of various manufacturing equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve hydraulic leaks.
- Perform PLC and HMI maintenance.
- Capable of troubleshooting control circuits.
Maintenance Technicians will need understanding of the following:
- Shop tools (lathes, milling machine, hand tools, etc.).
- Welding (including MIG, TIG, and Stick/Braze).
- Circuit design and layout.
- Electrical / Electronics / Industrial Maintenance related degree with at least 2 years of experience in machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment – OR –Journeyman classification with demonstrated experience in machine maintenance in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven understanding of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of auxiliary equipment.
- Ability to work any shift.
- Willingness to work overtime.
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the world’s leading supplier of instrument panels and cockpit systems, door panels, floor consoles and overhead consoles. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has more than 105 manufacturing and technical centers in 17 countries and employs over 29,600 people globally. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Johnson Controls a global multi-industrial company. For more information, please visit http://www.yfai.com/.