Senior Change Manager at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Short Hills, New Jersey
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
- Achieve system security operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans, tools and methodologies; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Partner with Security team members to enable transparency and lightweight reporting against the Security Objective / Key Results (OKRs) and team roadmaps.
- Provide coaching and thought leadership to Security leadership team in the context of setting up team-based organization, strategic alignment, and planning function to increase personal and organizational effectiveness.
- Influence internal and external team members including Infrastructure & Operations, Applications, Content and other technology teams to accomplish the goals of the security controls program.
- Define, implement, and evolve framework to focus teams on strategic outcomes of the Security Controls Program and objectively measure and report on their progress in achieving those outcomes.
- Facilitate planning activities that surface synergies, dependencies, risks / issues between teams and coordinate follow-up activities.
- Work with Security Leadership to structure the Security Controls Program impacting multiple Lines of Business and Horizontals within D&B.
- Provide direction and oversight of the evolution and advancement of the practices, tools and methodologies used within Security team to enable change management engagements and achievement of the business outcomes.
- Leverage external research, models and practices and apply them, as appropriate, to the team design, strategic alignment, and planning activities.
- Travel domestically/internationally 2 to 4 times/year to guide workshops/trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technology field (foreign equivalent degree acceptable) plus five (5) years of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of progressively responsible, post-baccalaureate experience leading information technology project teams.
- Must have direct experience with: Scrum; Lean frameworks and methodologies; and implementing change management in Levels 1, 2 & 3 of Prosci’s Change Management Maturity Model including ADKAR; and developing and rolling out Objectives/Key Results (OKRs).
- Demonstrated working knowledge of philosophies and methods relating to organizational effectiveness, organizational design and business transformation.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to different personalities and ambiguous situations, while recognizing and addressing personal and interpersonal sensitivities.
- Demonstrated tenacity in driving and persevering in IT projects that also require broader corporate change/improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and with a remote team.
- Demonstrated creative solutions-finding, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries.
Willing/able to travel domestically/internationally 2 to 4 times/year to guide workshops/trainings
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.