Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Studio Producer, Studio D
Hearst Magazines in-house photo studio, Studio D, is looking for a full-time Studio Producer. Studio D produces quality still-life, portrait, fashion, home, beauty, and on-figure shoots for all of Hearst.
The Studio Producer will be responsible for working with studio staff, clients, and freelance talent in all matters related to photo shoot production and scheduling. Coordinator manages shoot calendar, responds to shoot requests, and confirms bookings and freelance schedule. Position ensures timely, efficient and accurate productions by overseeing all phases and administrative aspects of photo shoots. Position also provides support related to studio invoicing and billing.
• Coordinate the day-to-day operations of a busy multi-studio facility.
• Process shoot requests, coordinate shoot scheduling, and freelance talent bookings.
• Coordinate production details and creative direction between clients and freelance talent as necessary.
• Collect and distribute itemized product lists and shoot sheets as necessary.
• Direct help inquiries from shoot crews to appropriate staff members.
• Coordinate general studio scheduling.
• Maintain clean and organized work space.
• Minimum 4 years commercial or editorial photography experience.
• Strong understanding of photo production and photo studio workflows.
• Experience handling photo bookings and managing frequently changing schedules.
• Knowledge of Excel/Word/Outlook/SharePoint/Mac OS/PC Windows 7/WordPress.
• Superior organizational and decision-making skills and are very attentive to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a busy studio environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.