2018 Summer Operations Desktop Intern at Dun & Bradstreet
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Austin, Texas
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Life here at Dun & Bradstreet is changing – for the better. With almost two centuries of experience and a new modern vibe, work at D&B has never been more exhilarating. Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning in data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us evolving everything we do – from how we engage with our customers to how we energize one another. So if you thrive in a fluid, agile culture but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, come join us!
If you think that an internship with our company will consist of making copies and going on coffee runs, think again! At Dun & Bradstreet, we offer students challenging and meaningful work that allows them to demonstrate their talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide quality desktop support service including desk-side break-fix repair, remote support and fulfilling requests for new hardware and software
- Assist with analysis, maintenance, documentation, and testing of Software and Hardware
- Review, maintain and update user documentation
- Enter, update and close all support activity into the ticketing system within the SLA
What can our program offer you?
- Gain relevant work experience, while working alongside leaders and team members on challenging projects.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your talent and abilities by applying knowledge acquired through college courses.
- Networking with Senior Leaders, including lunch with the CEO.
- Team building and social events throughout the summer.
- Potential for a full-time offer.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a four-year university program, graduating in December 2018 through May 2022 and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Studies or Related Engineering Fields
- Must have an overall minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Proficient knowledge in operation systems Windows/Apple
- Understanding of Programming Python
- Confidence to speak to all levels of Customers
If this all sounds exciting, then you should apply to this role and come join this surprisingly cool place to work!
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to TalentAcquisitionTeam@dnb.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that all Dun & Bradstreet job postings can be found at https://dnb.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Careers and all communication from Dun & Bradstreet will come from an email address ending in @dnb.com.