Customer Service Representative at Aerocare
Posted in Customer Service 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: SILT, ColoradoJob Description:
Customer Service Rep Local home oxygen and medical company is seeking Customer Service Rep. This full time position is responsible for communicating by telephone and fax withreferral sources and patients, establish and maintain patient files, process paperwork and payments, develop and maintain working knowledge of home equipment, insurance guidelines, eligibility and reimbursement for patients. Will require taking call. Must be at least 21 yrs old. High School diploma or GED required. Email resume to by clicking apply now.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
Aerocare is an EOE.