Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
The Charge Audit Assistant position is located in Indianapolis, Indiana
• Under the direction of the Behavioral Health Patient Accounts Director, the Charge Audit Assistant will ensure a customer focused and quality conscious work climate
• This position is focused on accurately entering professional and facility charges associated with Mental Health Services
• The Charge Audit Assistant is expected to understand and stay informed of billing payer compliance guidelines for State/Federal and Third Party Payers
• Focused on inputting all charges into GE Centricity Practice Management System, ensure all daily charges have been received and posted
Previous experience in a healthcare office preferred
High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to complete data entry accurately and timely
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of Insurance regulations and accounting principles
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Must pass pre-hire testing:
• Basic Math (90%)
• Data Entry Alpha/Numeric (6500kph)
Charge Audit, Patient Accounts, Data Entry, Behavioral Health
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.