Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Infosys – DNA03 – Technology Lead – US- Informatica
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Plano, TX, USA.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Design. You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high-level design artefacts. You will also deliver high quality code/deliverables and lead the design and delivery. You will also be part of team which supports the existing technical landscape. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· 5+ years of experience in ETL and BI project development life cycle
· Should have worked extensively in development projects involving Informatica
· Experience in Enterprise data warehousing, system Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Data warehouse. Enhancement and Maintaining applications using Informatica
· Experience in all the phases of Data warehouse life cycle (SDLC) involving Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Deployment
· Experience in working with business analysts to identify, study and understand requirements and translate them into ETL code in Requirement Analysis phase
· Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
· Experience in Retail, CPG and Logistics Domain.
· Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
· Primary Technical Skills: Informatica
· Exposure to other ETL tools such as ODI
· Oracle knowledge
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
· High analytical skills
· A high degree of initiative and flexibility
· High customer orientation
· High quality awareness
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity