Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fitchburg, Massachusetts
* Work closely with on property staff on systems related issues pertaining to the PMS, POS (40%)
* Proactively monitor and administer the network, workstation operating systems, security system, safety, backups and servers related to the systems within his/her focus for the resort. (15%)
* Assemble, disassemble, repair, install, and de-install computers and related equipment approved for use by the corporate office. (15%)
* Supervise and train employees' use of the systems to assure compliance with pre-defined and set company policies. (5%)
* Participate in job related training, classes, conventions, seminars and personal knowledge enrichment opportunities as directed. (5%)
* Administer and enforce GWR license agreements for compliance budgetary accuracy. (5%)
* Work closely with members of the GWR IT team. (5%)
* Maintain accurate inventories of equipment while maintain an organized, safe and clean work area.
* Assist the corporate IT on projects and support related issues in the field or at the corporate office.
* Prioritize projects and support work-load at the resort.
* Conduct regular training sessions to keep the knowledge base at the properties current.
* Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from a four-year college with a bachelor's degree.
* Four years of experience in hybrid networking, server, virtual and physical environments.
* SCCM administration, and a working knowledge of Cisco and server virtualization is a plus.
* Strong support knowledge of O365, Microsoft Office, network technologies and concepts (TCP/IP, SMTP and Ethernet, Wide Area Networks), desktop/mobile OS and hardware as well as audio/visual support experience a must.
* Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills are necessary.
* Must be able to effectively communicate to all levels of associates at the properties to ensure an acceptable level of understanding and working knowledge of solutions is achieved.
* This role requires a passionate approach to user experience, guest experience and service
* Lift up to 20 lbs., sit and/or stand long periods.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled