Associate Project Manager - GOLD (Growth Opportunity and Leadership Development) at Henkels & McCoy
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. (H&M) is a leading utility construction firm providing critical infrastructure for the Power, Communications, Oil & Gas Pipeline, and Gas Distribution markets throughout North America. Founded in 1923, H&M brings yesterday's experience to the evolving infrastructure needs of today. We consistently rank in the top ten of Engineering News-Record's Specialty Contractors and have been recognized with an E.I. DuPont Safety Excellence Award for our safety performance.
The Henkels & McCoy East Region GOLD (Growth Opportunities for Leadership Development) Program is an entry level position designed to attract talented, high potential future leaders and provide them with an opportunity for personal and professional development by completing a 2 year rotational program that will include multiple 13 week assignments across multiple lines of business and support platforms including but not limited to; Project Management, Construction Supervision, Safety, Procurement, Corporate Services etc.
This position reports to the Director of the Project Management Office, and will be initially based out of Plymouth Meeting, PA. Relocation/travel throughout the Northeast will be required on various assignments, depending on business needs.
- Develop understanding of safety, quality, financial analysis, project controls, design, communications, scope, contracts within the key phases of a project's lifecycle.
- Assist various Project Managers to facilitate construction activities.
- Required to communicate project and rotation status on a weekly and rotational basis with upper management.
- Must be a college graduate, or expect to have a degree completed by July 2017, preferably with a four-year degree that is technical/science/engineering focused.
- Willingness to temporarily relocate based on business needs over the course of the program.
- Strong academic performance (3.0 GPA min.)
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience preferred
- Outstanding team player and self-starter with a passion for client service, developing business relationships and solving complex business issues.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven track record of teamwork, adaptability, and innovation.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without requiring current/future employer sponsorship of a work visa.
Please Note: We are currently accepting applications but the actual interview/selection process will start in March.
Henkels & McCoy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, ProtectedVeterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.