Assistant Manager at National Vision, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Arvada, Colorado
Position Description :
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join our growing team. The Assitant Manager will assist the Store Manager with store operations, promote the achievement of sales goals through directly selling as well as training, and coaching the Opticians/Sales Associates.
What would you do? - The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to Store Manager, District Manager and corporate office.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Assist Store Manager with hiring, supervising and training all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with the doctor, other NVI associates, host store associates and customers.
Position Requirements :
Are you the right fit? - The Suitable Talent
- Language Ability- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified (Recommended).
- Proficient computer skills.
What are the benefits?National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
No Phone Calls please.
NVI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.