Residential Property Manager at M&M Property Services & Management
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Sacramento, CaliforniaJob Description:
M&M Property Services & Management is a recognized leader in the Sacramento Property Management field. We've been in the Sacramento Property Management business for over 37 years and have earned an excellent reputation based on our performance and integrity.
We are growing and are looking for a Residential Manager to grow and manager 100+ properties by creating $5000-$7000+ a month residual income plus sales.
Will consider a base salary.
Requirements: A California real estate license, a go-getter, and computer skills proficiency.
- Open communication
- You are not "just a number" with M&M
- M&M works for you and with you to see that your property is managed profitably
- M&M constantly strives to provide each owner with the most professional management available and maintain their properties in the best condition
EXTENSIVE MARKETING OF VACANT PROPERTIES:
- Free daily rental list available 24 hours a day
- Rental list available by web, fax, office, email
- Advertise in the local web sites, company web site
- Professional "on property" M&M sign with riders
- Professional leasing agent's to track calls and show properties.
For more info visit: www.mmproperties.com
To apply, please email resume
Scarlett says: “I jointed MM Properties just one year ago and using Bruce’s methods and processes, I have grown my portfolio of properties that I now manager to over 75 – That’s over $4,000 residual monthly income to me!”