Communications Manager- Internal at Terex
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Redmond, Washington
Communications Manager- Internal
Posted Date 15 hours ago (1/9/2018 3:24 PM)
Job ID 2018-36582 # Positions 1 Category Human Resources Posting Location Redmond - WA - USA
Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing.
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of the Terex Corporation, is headquartered in Redmond, WA with branch offices worldwide; we manufacture material lifts, aerial work platforms, trailer-mounted booms and light towers, telehandlers, scissor lifts and self-propelled telescopic and articulating booms under the industry leading Genie brand.
The Communications Manager - Internal will be an agile individual leading internal communications for Terex AWP, under the Genie Brand. In this visible and exciting role you will have the opportunity to influence global team member engagement and impact team member morale. The role will work with the President and VP of Human Resources on cascading key initiatives in the organization, while also collaborating with the Marketing team to ensure brand consistency and communication of product and aftermarket news to the internal audience. The Communications Lead must have a "can do" positive attitude and be an inspirational advocate for the Genie brand.
- Lead the development and implementation of a global AWP internal communications plan and schedule
- Collaborate with primary stakeholders- AWP President, VP of Human Resources, and Director of Marketing on development of core annual and quarterly message themes
- Collaborate with secondary stakeholder- Terex Director of Communications on the distribution of Terex wide communications and assist with associated tactics
- Partner with global HR and Marketing teams to effectively cascade Terex Corporate news, Terex strategic initiatives, and AWP segment messaging throughout all AWP locations
- Tailor communications for targeted audiences
- Support the development of The Platform, our quarterly newsletter to team members
- Collaborate with the Marketing Communications Consultant to ensure brand consistency and communication of important Genie product or aftermarket news
- Serve as the content owner by sourcing, developing and placing relevant Terex AWP segment news on the global intranet
- Create and manage a variety of engagement tools to positively impact team member morale
- Assist with executive organizational announcements
- Develop success metrics to showcase communication and engagement effectiveness
Other coordinator duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with Crowning Achievement award winners each quarter
- Support Execute to Win Awards
- Publish Terex AWP organizational announcements
- Ensure internal "One Voice" documents are kept up to date
Participate in Terex Global Communications calls/meetings as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Journalism, English, or related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a marketing communications, public relations or related role
- 2-3 years of editing and proofing experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in writing and have the ability to modify communications to engage the targeted audience
- Proven experience communicating effectively with internal audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong knowledge and experience with all MS Office Suite
- Experience working across a corporate or divisional global organization
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience working within a Marketing or Human Resources
- Experience collaborating with executive leadership
- Experience working in a B2B company
- Minimal, as needed
Apply for this job Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application choices are:
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
To search for more jobs, go to http://jobs.terex.com