Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Valencia, California
Provides comprehensive customer service directly to a diverse group of assigned, salon chain accounts and sales consultants utilizing the portfolio of L Oreal Professional Product brands and partner brands represented by SalonCentric.
* Responsible for direct interaction with customer accounts and sales force to perform product inquiries, order entry processing and control.
* Researches issues and brings resolution to complex situations using sound judgment and excellent follow-through ability within established authority level and guidelines for customer service policy and procedure.
* Uses strong customer service ability to provide value added services in a timely and accurate manner.
* SAP experience preferred
* Call center experience preferred
* Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills.
* High School diploma or equivalency
* Exemplary oral and written communication skills. Must possess good judgment and ability to make independent decisions within department protocols.
* Demonstrates an enthusiasm and interest for all assigned brands.
* Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office software
* Data Entry experience required.
* Able to handle a high volume of calls, inquiries and difficult issues with tact and professionalism.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks at one time with a high attention to detail.
* Skilled at suggestive selling and providing alternative solutions to accounts.
* Ability to work overtime when required.
* Must have long-term authorization to work in the U.S.