Process Consultant - SAP Sales and Distribution at The Dial Corporation
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newington, Connecticut
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
What we offer
- Partner with functions, business, IT, and leadership teams to determine requirements, assess available technologies, recommend options, design, document, and implement solutions that meet or exceed the needs of the organization.
- Excellent understanding of business processes, its input and output, to be able to identify opportunities and possible problems.
- Lead, and manage medium to large projects.
- Monitor and report project status to management according to Henkel standard reporting.
- Write functional specifications for enhancements, and manage Change Requests.
- Work closely with outsourcing partner, Henkel local and global IT.
- Perform functional testing and provide training to key users as needed to support project deliverables
- Provide written/verbal updates as required and participate in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Evaluate end user requests for new applications or enhanced application functionality to determine feasibility and compatibility with current system landscape.
- Support and understand satellite/connected systems used
Who we are looking for
- 4 -year college degree (Bachelor’s) in Information Systems preferred but may substitute other technical certification in a related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience performing business analysis and design in one of the desired business areas
- To support the businesses we deal with, strong experience in Automotive business processes or Retail business processes
- Demonstrated excellence, proven project history with excellent SAP / ERP background.
- Excellent business and technical knowledge in Order to Cash processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express technical concepts in business terms
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, conceptual, and design skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional / global project teams and foster a team environment; ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Technical expert regarding best practices and technologies
- Excellent knowledge of project management techniques
- Experience with globally managed ERP systems, and processes.
- Very good analytical thinking as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- A highly motivated, flexible and team oriented person
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career