Sr. Process Technician at DRS Technologies
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
LEONARDO DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo, which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture that rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
LEONARDO DRS Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) has locations in Dallas, Texas, Melbourne, Florida, and Cypress, California. We develop, manufacture, and support infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world’s brightest. Supporting the world’s bravest.
As a leading supplier of infrared (IR) imaging, DRS NIS – Texas is seeking a process technician who will be responsible for supporting processes used to manufacture IR materials. Responsible for process and equipment validation, material disposition, process development, and process troubleshooting. Position is critical to success of DRS IR imaging products.
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Education: Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 4+ Years
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Able to work in class 100 cleanroom environment.
- Microscope capability.
- Strong computer skills.
- Detailed understanding of equipment and processes utilized in fabricating semiconductor materials.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability and desire to perform hands-on activities including material processing and equipment maintenance.
- Ability to work with flammable, corrosive, and caustic chemicals.
- Ability to safely mix chemical solutions to specified proportions.
- Some computer programming experience is a plus.
- Manufacturing process and equipment troubleshooting experience.
- Previous experience in semiconductor wet processes.
- Previous experience in photoresist and lithography processes.
- Experience setting up data acquisition equipment.
- Ability to setup inline metrology for semiconductor processes such as wet etching and solvent cleaning
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspects and dispositions material in process through manufacturing facility.
- Processes material for engineering tests using various semiconductor material process equipment.
- Interprets Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Create, edit, and review process recipes on process equipment.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and test possible solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Lifting – Ability to lift 25 lbs occasionally (less than 5% per week)
- Stooping, Kneeling- Ability to stoop or kneel while assembling or troubleshooting electro-mechanical equipment occasionally. (less than 5% per week
Only candidates that meet the qualifications as outlined above will be contacted for further information.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible for a Security Clearance.
LEONARDO DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS