Parts Fabrication Utility - 2nd Shift at The Bergquist Company
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Parts Fabrication Utility position is responsible for providing a variety of entry level support tasks in the department including LED encapsulation, parts cleaning, assembly and spartanic punch.
What we offer
- Applies epoxy material to encapsulate LEDs.
- De-webs and de-slugs all die cut parts for preparation of assembly
- Operates spartanic punch press.
- Understands how to read work order router and how to find operation number, router number, part number and any special notes for cleaning operation.
- Understands and follows the Assembly Instructions.
- Checks with department supervisor or lead on all matters affecting the quality and cosmetic conditions of all parts cleaned.
- Places cleaned parts in bin neatly and transfers bin to next staging area as noted by the router.
- Conduct continuous visual inspection of parts during cleaning cycle and marks or pull out unacceptable parts and fills out scrap ticket for each job completed.
Who we are looking for
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career