Inventory Control Coordinator at The Bergquist Company
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Inventory Control position is responsible for kitting materials to shop packets and receiving materials coming into stock against shop packets.
What we offer
- Maintains an adequate inventory level of materials.
- Identifies, labels, and places materials and supplies into stock.
- Extensive use of MRP system for maintaining accurate records of daily usage and inventory levels.
- Pulls and verifies materials and supplies listed on production orders and kits materials to the appropriate work center.
- Receives returned materials and supplies from production, recording, and places material in stock.
- Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock. •Assists other departments within the Materials group as needed.
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner, while following approved safety procedures at all times.
- May be required to train other employees in the proper use of equipment.
Who we are looking for
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- One year certificate from college or technical school is preferred.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career