Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Summary of Role
Create original, engaging multimedia content to support the Association’s key strategic initiatives and oversee the production of professional development and continuing professional education self-study courses and live webcasts.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
· Oversee studio production including webcasting, CPE, podcasting and audio based education programs; ensure all programs are produced at the highest level of quality, on-time, and according to budget.
· Partner with the Professional Development team to strategize and develop new and innovative methods of delivering educational content to meet member needs and increase revenue.
· Serve as technical engineer to identify issues, maintain, repair and operate professional studio equipment for production and/or live broadcast.
· Partner with the Production Manager and suggest improvements for the studio and programming ideas; monitor studio production costs and identify opportunities for streamlining.
· Direct and produce field productions and audio sessions.
· Edit video, including audio, graphics design; encode video.
· Manage video assets and media archives; organize and maintain the video server(s).
· Select, hire and coordinate freelancers, camera crews and talent as needed.
· Manage the scheduling and budget for assigned projects.
· Educate clients about Multimedia team capabilities and services; provide suggestions for programming.
· Report to Production Manager on a quarterly basis.
· Serve as a mentor for junior and freelance staff.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
· Leadership skills
· Innovative/creative direction through all phases of video/multimedia production
· Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Strong written and verbal business communication skills
· Keen eye for creative detail and technical accuracy
· Effective project management skills
· Judgment and decision-making
· Ability to conduct thorough on camera interviews of C-Suite executives
· Ability to create visually engaging reel and video
· Technical expertise in all phases of multimedia production, live direction and webcasting.
· Working knowledge of cameras, lighting, and/or audio gear
· Proficient in the following software: Final Cut Studio, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop
· Demonstrated ability in storytelling – developing programs from transcripts and original scripting
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education
· 4-6 years’ studio production experience
· Experience Live web-streaming / Encoding
· Experience with WireCast
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Association is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.