Clinical Specialist at US Renal Care Inc
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Sinajana, Guam
The Clinical Specialist (CS) is responsible for positively impacting company regulatory and clinical outcomes by working collaboratively with the clinical management. The CS will also be responsible for conducting clinical reviews, ensuring that staff consistently adheres to state and federal regulations and stays focused on driving outstanding clinical and regulatory outcomes. Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance to state and federal regulatory standards as well as compliance to US Renal Care’s established policies/procedures by performing internal clinical reviews.
- Follow up with Facility Administrators (FA), Regional Directors, Area Directors and Vice Presidents of Operations on creation and completion of Plans of Correction for both internal and external reviews.
- Assists and oversee QAPI process at USRC.
- Oversees outcomes management and improvement in collaboration with FA’s and local management team members.
- Develop clinical process improvement initiatives using clinical and outcome data.
- Mentors new FA's in the QAPI process ensuring each FA follows established USRC practices.
- Coordinates, oversees and conducts the clinical education of all new hires within the region as needed and directed.
- Coordinates, oversees and conducts ongoing mandatory education of all clinical staffing including CPR certification and continuing education as needed and directed.
- Reviews quarterly Health Stream compliance reports and communicates staff compliance or any deficient results to FA's. Coordinates and conducts ongoing PCT certification review classes as needed and directed.
- Coordinates and conducts regional preceptor training as directed.
- Assist in clinical operational development and transition of de novo or acquired clinics.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as an RN or LVN/LPN in the state in which they will cover or obtain a compact license.
- 2 years nursing experience in dialysis within the last 3 years; previous dialysis management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of all applicable regulations governing ESRD facilities with proven success in managing and improving ESRD clinical outcomes.
- CNN or CHN preferred - required within 2 years of accepting position.
- CPR trainer certified (willingness to obtain within the first 60 days of employment) - if responsible for education.
- Must be able to travel 70% - 80% within assigned territory.