Part-Time Hotel Security at High Hotels, Ltd.
Posted in Police/Fire/Emergency 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: York, Pennsylvania
The Hampton Inn in York, PA owned and operated by High Hotels, Ltd., is searching for a Hotel Security person to join the Front Desk team. This position is for a part-time security person responsible for attending to the needs of guests and maintaining a safe and security hotel. This team member should enjoy working independently and provide an exceptional guest experience.
Job functions will include:
- Responding to guest requests and inquiries
- Maintain the security and safety of the hotel, guests, and co-workers
- Maintain the hotel’s safety and security standards
- Conduct routine inspections of the hotel premises
- Act promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Monitor property entrances
- Communicate hotel facilities and services to all guests
- Maintain daily logs
- Placing wake-up calls into the system
- Answering front desk phone
- Delivery of express checkout receipts and newspapers as needed
- Setup and tear down of meeting rooms
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Customer Service Experience
- Reading, math, and communication skills.
- The ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Availability to work holidays and weekends is required.
- Adhere to brand and company standards.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description