Web Events Producer at AICPA
Posted in Media - Journalism - Newspaper 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Collaborates with internal business partners to develop a comprehensive schedule of online learning programs across all member disciplines and specialties. Oversees the setup and production of online learning events and conferences; assists with developing effective marketing strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Web Event Program and Calendar Development (50%)
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and cross-functional teams to develop and maintain a learning events programming schedule and calendar.
- Conduct research to understand current and emerging needs of CPAs to identify hot topics for program development.
- Conduct analysis of historical sales data, demographics and member feedback to drive topic selection and prioritization.
- Generate online learning event ideas and product opportunities to drive revenue and profitability.
- Balance revenue opportunity, cost, and member interests to determine quantity, format, and timing of web events. Manage the calendar to avoid duplication and saturation of topics.
- Work with business partners to identify, and when applicable, make recommendations regarding moderators, panelists and presenters.
Plan web events and programs; ensure appropriate subject matter is gathered, vetted and incorporated into program material and events.
- Oversee and execute on the production life cycle for assigned web events, including planning, production and post-production activities.
- Setup and manage the event elements on the webcast platform.
- Develop and manage short and long term event project plans; manage and coordinate logistics for event production and post-event activities.
- Direct and coordinate team members, marketing efforts and ensure appropriate technology needs are met to ensure projects are completed according to plan and schedule.
- Work with internal business partners to schedule and produce individual webcasts.
- Assist internal business partners and instructional designers to shape individual programs, including making recommendations for content presentation and delivery; contribute to the creation of short scripts and supporting materials, if necessary.
- Train and assist presenters and subject matter experts prior to and during the events and monitor delivery of events for technical issues. Provide technical assistance to presenters and attendees as needed during events.
- Track, monitor and assess event effectiveness; select content and topics for rebroadcasting and conversion to on-demand.
- Conduct post-event debriefs; resolve issues and problems, when necessary.
Develop Marketing Strategies (10%)
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell, bundle or promote other Association products and services with web events, as well as repurpose web content to add value to other resources and products.
- Collaborate with CPA2Biz marketing team to develop web event marketing strategies.
- Support CPA2Biz marketing in implementing applicable strategies, including writing marketing copy, when necessary.
Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Knowledge of adult learning principles
- Experience in program development and production
- 1-2 years project management experience
Undergraduate degree in business, communications or learning technology
- Experience in the accounting profession
- Experience with learning organizations
- Experience in broadcast programming, production and writing
The Association is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.