International Demand Planner at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Purchasing - Procurement 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
|Title:||International Demand Planner|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||ALC-INC- Fort Myers, FL (US09)|
Manage demand planning for assigned region while creating efficiencies to assure that the customer needs are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for process improvements and automation to create efficiencies in the order process, shipping and the overall service to International customers.
- Responsible liaison for IT for all IS related projects and business development for assigned region.
- Responsible for collecting all additional demand forecasts for assigned region and communicating the demand to Supply Chain Buyers and Demand Coordinators.
- Responsible for obtaining all transfer pricing and maintaining all price lists for assigned region.
- Responsible for all process changes for region and communicating those changes accordingly. This includes training the International Demand Coordinators along with our International Customers where applicable.
- Works with other International Demand Planners to determine best allocation plans for all regions in situations where inventory is limited.
- Works closely with Supply Chain counterparts to ensure global forecasts are executed upon and provide global market inputs where needed.
- Communicates all appropriate lead-times, manufacturing and Regulatory concerns to assigned region.
- Involved in all new emerging markets for assigned region.
- Mentors and coaches the Demand Coordinator role for assigned region.
- Coordinates all conference calls, strategic communications and on-site visits with assigned region.
- May process credits and re-bills for shipping discrepancies monthly.
- Maintains and reviews Forecast vs. Actual sales for assigned products.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Supply Chain Management Degree or a Supply Chain Co-Op/Internship experience preferred.
- Purchasing/Manufacturing/Forecasting/MRP experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Knowledge of manufacturing concepts, lead-time and MRP preferred. Knowledge of Global Trade, Regulatory, Forecasting and overall handling of the products preferred. Market specific language and cross cultural communication skills preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Office/Windows. MRP software experience preferred. Strong working knowledge of Excel required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.