Client Performance and Risk Management Analyst at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 20 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Jacksonville, FloridaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 2079
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Functional Area: Correspondent Lending
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
The Client Performance and Risk Management (“CPRM”) Analyst is responsible for analyzing the qualifications for prospective correspondents seeking approval with the Freedom Correspondent channel and the monitoring and analyzing the financial and general performance of approved Correspondents.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviewing and analyzing Correspondent financial statements to ensure ongoing compliance with Correspondent approval financial requirements and the continued ability of the Correspondent to honor contractual terms and conditions.
- Reviewing and analyzing Correspondent loan and general performance to include (but not limited to); loan delinquencies, loan characteristics, FHA Neighborhood Watch, uninsured loans, outstanding billings and other metrics that may be designed in the future.
- Communicating with the Correspondent Channel Regional Managers, Account Executives and Sales Associates the results of the financial and performance reviews and developing Correspondent strategies to improve performance when necessary.
- Maintaining policies and procedure documents to ensure up to date processes and controls are in place at all times.
- Providing well-organized information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reporting Skills.
- Highly experienced in Excel and Word.
- Experience with presentation suites such as and Power Point.
- Financial statement concepts and knowledge.
- Informing Others.
- Analyzing Information: Financial and mortgage loan performance characteristics.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting concepts.
- Basic knowledge of Correspondent lending and related performance metrics.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Excel, Word, Power Point.
- English: Fluent.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and work place policies. Ability to analyze, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write professional correspondence. Ability to write routine business reports. Ability to speak effectively with other employees and/or customers. Ability to present formal information in one-on-one and small group situations to Correspondents and employees. Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, managers, employees, customers and/or the general public.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!