Loan Processor, Assumption at Freedom Mortgage
Posted in Other 19 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Fishers, IndianaJob Description:
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Job ID: 2059
Location: Fishers, IN
Functional Area: Servicing
Employment Type:Full Time
Relocation Provided: No
- Must have experience in Mortgage Loan Processing of Full Document loans (FHA, VA, Verifying application for final submission to underwriting.
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Responsible CONV and USDA)
- Initiates and maintains contact with customers throughout the processing period, assisting them with any questions and notifying them of any additional information needed.
- Verify loan documents including income, assets, credit, appraisal and title insurance.
- for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy.
- Submits loans through DU and orders and follows up on any outside services such as credit reports, title
- Satisfies conditions and ensures documentation meets requirements
- Monitors loans in process to determine any deviation from standard processing time and to take appropriate actions including notifying the manager for alternatives to ensure timely service
- Sets and maintains proper expectations to all parties
- Establishes accurate closing date and monitors promised closing dates to meet those established. Meets standards for closing percentages of loans processed
- Performs final review of the completed application packages and prepares the file for approval, specifying any applicable conditions to the approval
- Notifies the customer of the underwriting decision
- Prepares, if applicable, the "Decline Letter" and ensures accurate disclosure of the reason(s) for the adverse action at whatever time during the processing period it is determined that applicants do not qualify
- Researches problems and files documents as required
- Must be familiar with Loss Mitigation options
- Must be knowledgeable in Mortgage Servicing
- High School degree, or equivalent, required. Higher degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of mortgage loan processing.
- Detailed knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA.
- General tax returns knowledge.
- Must be proficient with the calculation of income and assets.
- Current Mortgage Loan Processing knowledge and background required.
- Read, interpret and apply applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Encompass experience preferred but not required.
- MS Office proficient
Freedom Mortgage is a privately held, full-service residential mortgage lender licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. We are one of the largest and fastest-growing privately held mortgage companies in the country, as well as the #7 lender in the nation. Freedom Mortgage currently services more than $100 billion, and we are a top VA and FHA lender. And we are continuing to grow! Freedom Mortgage is again on the Inc. 5000 list of the nation's fastest growing private firms. This year we ranked #1842; our revenue ranks as the largest in the state of NJ and largest nationwide in the category of Financial Services in 2017.
Freedom Mortgage has over 5300 employees and offices nationwide. Locations include suburban Philadelphia (multiple sites in Southern New Jersey and Fort Washington, PA) and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers in Melville, NY; Orlando, FL; San Diego, CA; San Dimas, CA; and Tempe, AZ.
Freedom Mortgage team members enjoy our total rewards program, including excellent benefits, perks, business casual dress, rewards programs, training, development and career opportunities. Community spirit is one of our shared values and Team Freedom Cares is our philanthropic arm helping us get involved in the communities in which we operate. Learn more about us and apply!