Real Estate Investment Associate, Multifamily at Prudential
Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
PGIM Real Estate Finance (“PGIM REF”) is one of the nation’s largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for Prudential’s General Account, investment management clients, and other third party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
PGIM REF is seeking a highly motivated candidate to join the Multifamily Agency Team, supporting Originations located in the Dallas, Texas office.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing preliminary transaction analysis (review of market, borrower, financial statements)
- Providing support to the production team in reviewing, structuring and pricing new transactions
- Conducting complex preliminary "deal screening" analysis related to lending opportunities, including:
- Analyzing alternate loan structures
- Assessing the terms and conditions of subordinate debt, tax abatements, and rent restrictions
- Reviewing of working group documents
- Generating high quality pricing packages and applications
- Assisting in facilitating the progress of transactions through underwriting and closing, including direct contact with the borrower on outstanding questions
- Providing solutions to deal structuring issues that may arise in underwriting
- May supervise day-to-day work of more junior employees
- Five or more years of real estate lending and/or multifamily lending experience
- Knowledge of multifamily lending programs (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and/or FHA experience) is required
- Strong quantitative skills and demonstrated analytical ability
- Computer proficiency with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft excel and the ability to learn new and proprietary applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- College degree required