Sales Manager - Charlotte, NC at CompuCom
Posted in Sales 13 days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South CarolinaJob Description:
At Tech-Zone, we work hard to simplify technology solutions so small businesses don't have to. Part of CompuCom, an IT services company that supports the top corporations in the U.S., Tech-Zone is designed to offer enterprise-level support to our local communities. We provide small and medium sized businesses with industrial-strength tech support and business-class hardware and software. We offer a combination of repair and IT maintenance services, as well as a wide array of new and refurbished computers, printers, tablets and smartphones. In-store or on-site, Tech-Zone is changing the way local businesses get support for the technology they rely on.
What You'll Do
The Tech-Zone Sales Manager will develop and oversee a portfolio of new & existing customers from a variety of channels with the goal of growing new business, deepening the relationship and cross-selling additional services. The Tech-Zone Sales Manager will implement disciplined sales and relationship building strategies to achieve targets for growth and profitability. The Tech-Zone Sales Manager will have the ability to work in a high growth environment with new and evolving services and be willing to take initiative in proactively identifying and taking
advantage of opportunities with minimal direction.
- Identify and solicit business from new and existing members from a variety of sales channels.
- Meet volume/funding targets for each sales channel as set out at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Maintain and enhance current sales relationships between the member and the branch network.
- Develop new business through warm-calling new members, follow-through with referrals, and outside sales activities.
- Responsible for business development management strategy to increase product/service penetration, maximize yield and increase profitability.
- Deliver quality customer service by ensuring that new members are satisfied with their level of service.
- Respond to client questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner escalating as appropriate.
- Create and enhance sales processes focused on delivering an exceptional member experience.
- Communicate and work effectively with members of the Tech-Zone organization.
Who You Are
- Able to establish operational objectives and assignments, and delegates assignments to
- Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affects immediate operation(s) and may also have company-wide effect
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting method,
techniques and evaluations.
- Requires the leadership ability to change thinking, or gain acceptance in sensitive situations
- Experience of 5+ years
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Help us build our legacy. Work with us on our newest and best IT service offering. We're transforming the way small businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join Tech-Zone. Grow Tech-Zone. Win with Tech-Zone!