CDL C Delivery Driver - Battle Ground, WA at Oldcastle Building Envelope Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
Job ID: 127316
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a division of Oldcastle, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are currently in need of a reliable Class C CDL driver who will make deliveries from our Battle Ground, WA facility to local and out-of-state customers Monday thru Friday. This position involves transporting glass and/or metal products with company assigned vehicles and providing great customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Making multiple deliveries of glass products to customers and assist with unloading as needed
- Periodically help with loading products onto a truck for the next days' route
- Ensure trucks are operating efficiently by performing through daily pre- and post-trip inspections
- Maintain safe operations and clean personal appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations
- Maintain truck and driving records by reporting information, completing driver logs and truck performance forms
- Possess a valid CDL Class C license
- Completed a licensed truck driver training program
- Minimum of two (2) years driving experience driving a straight truck
- Compliant with all other DOT requirements
- Ability to accurately complete log book and all other assigned necessary paperwork as per DOT regulations
- Ability to read and interpret mathematical measurements and be able to effectively use a tape measure
- Good customer relations and people skills
- Clean driving record over the last three years with no tickets or accidents (no major traffic violations on driving record)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. unassisted as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What Oldcastle Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.