Financial Systems Analyst I / II at Vectren Corporation
Posted in Accounting 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Evansville, Indiana
Who we are
Vectren Corporation is an energy holding company headquartered in Evansville, Ind. We provide energy delivery services to over 900,000 natural gas customers located in Indiana and west central Ohio and over 140,000 electric customers in southwestern Indiana. We are looking for diverse, talented colleagues interested in exceeding customer expectations and helping to continuously improve our processes to be an industry leader! We are not just looking for people to fill positions – let us help you build an energizing career!
Where we are
Evansville is the 3rd largest city in Indiana and lies within a 200-mile radius of four major metropolitan cities including Indianapolis, Nashville, Louisville and St. Louis. In 2017, Evansville was named America's Second Lowest Cost of Living! Located in the heart of downtown Evansville on the banks of the mighty Ohio River, our corporate headquarters provides an energizing and engaging atmosphere where you will love to come to work.
What you will be doing
- Support the efficient use of the enterprise risk planning (ERP) system from a functional perspective
- Act as a liaison between business users and IT developers
- Coordinate technical efforts among module owners
Resolve daily service desk tickets and handles security requests for applications
- Own test processes and train end users on new functionality
- May provide analysis, IT support, set up, configuration, testing and troubleshooting of systems
What you bring
- A career ladder is associated to the role; candidates may qualify for the higher level role based upon the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the successful candidate
- Bachelor’s degree related field
- 2-4 years functional systems experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work with users at multiple levels of the organization
Added bonus if you have
- Bachelor’s degree in the accounting, finance, or technology
- 4-6 years of relevant IT, accounting, or finance experience
Financial systems / functional support experience including thorough knowledge of user functions
- Oracle E-Business Suite, Hyperion Essbase and Planning, OBIEE, PowerPlant experience
What we bring to you
- Professional growth and development programs including tuition reimbursement to help advance your knowledge, skills and even career
- Comprehensive health and wellness plans for you and your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company contribution regardless of your contribution along with company match opportunities for additional savings
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Competitive compensation including at risk incentive potential
We want you to know
We value talent, innovation and diversity and understand that our colleagues allow us the opportunity to deliver an exceptional customer experience. We achieve our goals through teamwork and conduct our business with integrity. Vectren Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Vectren shall abide by the requirements of Executive Order (E.O.) 11246, as amended, and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These laws and regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these laws and regulations require that covered federal contractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.