Industrial Maintenance Mechanic at 3M
Posted in Skilled Labor - Trades 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tonawanda, New York
3M is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for the Consumer Business Group located in Tonawanda, NY. Ready to be part of what's next?
The person hired for the position of Industrial Mechanic will safely install, maintain, repair, move, replace, modify, troubleshoot, diagnose, adjust, calibrate and perform preventive maintenance on industrial and commercial equipment and devices used in production, laboratory, office and utility areas.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot/repair mechanical equipment and components
- Troubleshoot/repair pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Maintain, rebuild and replace all types of pumps, motors, bearings and rollers
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks on production equipment
This position will require:
- Working overtime
- Weekday shift
- Working holidays as needed
- Short notice call in
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years of experience with repairing and maintaining manufacturing equipment OR possess a two-year technical degree or diploma in a mechanical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with repairing and maintaining manufacturing equipment
- Experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing and/or repairing of electrical equipment
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management System
Location: Tonawanda, NY
Relocation: Is not authorized
Qualified applicants will be required to take and pass 3M elected testing as a part of the selection process.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
See job description.