Lodge Assistant at D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted in General Labor 19 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Stockton, Texas
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Lodge Assistant for their DHI Ranch Division. The right candidate will ensure a high standard of housekeeping and kitchen services on a day to day basis required to maintain the Lodge, while working as part of a close knit team to provide a high standard of hospitable service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertakes all Lodge housekeeping duties which include general cleaning, laundry, servicing bedroom units and bathrooms, bed making, vacuuming, etc.
- Responsible for assisting in preparation of all meals from a pre-determined menu for guests and staff, assisting in unloading and processing all food deliveries, cleaning and maintaining the kitchen, and other kitchen duties.
- Maintains a professional relationship with the residents of the lodge by performing the duties identified for this position in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Keeps an inventory of housekeeping supplies and equipment, and places order for supplies with the Lodge Manager.
- Keeps a record of maintenance items reported to him/her so that they may be reported to the Lodge Manager and/or maintenance personnel.
- Reports any substandard (unsafe) conditions, accidents, injuries, property damage or loss to Lodge Manager.
- Provides customers with a welcoming lodge environment and a high standard of service.
- Provides for a safe work environment by following all safety and security policies and procedures.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
One year related experience and/or training in the hospitality industry.
Other Skills and Abilities
Must manage time effectively.
Must be able to deal with all types of personalities.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!