Registered Nurses at Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Posted in Other 18 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities for civilian Emergency Department Registered Nurse at Ft. Lewis in Tacoma, WA. These are full time opportunities working as a civilian contractor, as an employee of Spectrum at the military base. This contract position offers:
- Medical, dental, vision & 401K
- Two weeks paid time off
- No mandatory overtime or on call
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- Competitive Pay
The Emergency Department RN will have the following requirements:
- Registered Nurses shall be a graduate of an Associate, Diploma, or Baccalaureate degree from accredited school of nursing (National League of Nursing)
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Have and maintain a current and valid state license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Registered Nurse in one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- One year of experience in a level two trauma center or at least one (1) year of experience as a critical care nurse within the last three (3) years. Current certification in critical nursing or emergency nursing is desirable.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- All Critical Care and Emergency Room Nurses shall also maintain a current Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) or Course in Advanced Trauma Nursing (CATN) certification and complete Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC) certification within 6-18 months
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, and status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran. Additionally, we will make reasonable accommodations for an otherwise qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran employee or applicant for employment unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship on the operation of our business.