Compliance Coordinator at Helix Electric Inc
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Diego, California
The Compliance Coordinator plays an integral role in our accounting team. This individual will be responsible for the day to day administrative support functions to ensure contract compliance by the subcontractor. We are seeking someone with high energy and great interpersonal skills to join our team who can multi-task and work in a fun and very fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will understand accounts payable in order to be fully effective in this role.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
* Coordinate certified payroll compliance.
* Coordinate compliance with Helix insurance requirements.
* Coordinate compliance with Helix bonding requirements.
* Coordinate prelims.
* Process subcontractor billings.
* Obtain appropriate releases.
* Review subcontract agreements.
* Interface with subcontractors, vendors, Helix accounting and project management teams.
* Minimum of High School diploma required
* Minimum of 3+ years in a similar role within the construction industry required
* Detail oriented, organized, and efficient individual able to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
* Provide outstanding customer service internally to our fellow employees, vendors, and customers
* Ability to create spreadsheets, graphs, charts and proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Knowledge in CMiC Software helpful, but not necessary
Helix Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. Helix Electric is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Back Email Apply Now