Solution Architect, Cloud Security at Qualys, Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Foster City, California
Organizations are rapidly adopting cloud as a part of their digital transformation efforts, this environment requires a radical transformation in security to meet the needs and protect organizations in their journey. This is now a C-level and Board topic in many organizations. Qualys is leading this transformation with 100% SaaS-based solutions. With over 3 Billion annual scans, +50 Global F100 brands and over 9,300 customers, Qualys is the life-blood of many organizations. The Qualys Cloud Platform specializes in providing a holistic view of the security vulnerabilities across On-premise and Cloud environments. The Qualys brand is trusted by Microsoft, Dow Jones, Daimler, Facebook, GE, Home Depot and many others. https://www.qualys.com/customers/
The Solutions Architect - Cloud Security is a Senior Level position that will be responsible for supporting cloud security product adoption, implementation and evangelizing security practices with customers and community. The Solution Architect must be able to articulate the company's technology and product positioning to both business and technical users interested in Cloud Security. Must be able to identify all technical and business issues of prospects and customers to assure technical feasibility and complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
The ideal candidate will be in the Central / Eastern Time Zone in the U.S.
* Provide functional and technical support to customers*
* Respond to customer questions on technical and business related issues.
* Deliver high-level sales and detailed technical presentations.
* Provide product and technical support for sales during all phases*
* Convey customer requirements to Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering teams.
* Responsible for attending and speaking at conferences, seminars, etc
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with strong knowledge of Cloud Architectures and Security space.
* Knowledge about variety of Cloud providers - AWS, Azure, Google and their cloud offerings
* Certification from any of the cloud providers is a big plus
* Knowledge in one or more of solutions like Vulnerability Mgmt., Compliance frameworks NIST, CIS, PCI,.Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Pen Testing Tools, other enterprise security solutions.
* Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in response to emails, RFPs and when submitting reports.
* Previous experience with Qualys VM/PC is a big plus
* Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
* 5-7 years relevant experience.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience *
* Excellent written and oral communication skills *
* Able to travel over 50%*
Qualys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disability.