Spa-Front Desk Attendant
- Responsible for greeting all guests that come to the spa and assisting them with any requests that they may have.
- Responsible for checking in appointments, booking services, and checking out appointments.
- Must be able to provide guests with answers to any questions they may have concerning spa services and procedures.
- Candidate must be able to communicate well with guests in addition to associates and other members of management.
- Maintaining complete knowledge of all resort features, services, and hours of operation.
- Maintaining knowledge of all spa and salon services as well as fitness center programs and daily group activities.
- Booking spa appointments and assisting guests with the check-in process as well as the check-out process.
- Greeting all guests with a warm welcome and ensuring that they are satisfied with their spa experience.
- Accommodating all guest requests quickly and courteously.
- Handling complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Setting up workstations with the appropriate supplies.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to maintain appropriate grooming standards according to organizational policy.
- High school diploma.
- Previous experience in the retail or hospitality industry.