Service Specialist at Document Technologies, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pasadena, California
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
EPIQ is seeking an Service Specialist to work in a prestigious law firm in Pasadena, California.
- Mail/Distribution Services
- Sort, distribute and meter US mail with knowledge of current postal rates.
- Ensure all projects have been properly produced and Quality Checked (QC’d) to EPIQ’s standard.
- Ensure clients request and the delivery of faxes/parcels in a timely matter in accordance to EPIQ’s standards.
- Immediate attention given to clients entering Copy/Mail Center in accordance with EPIQ’s standard of operation.
- Accurately produce copy, print and scan projects in accordance to verbal and written instructions.
- Exhibit ability to take verbal instructions while taking notes to properly produce staff copy projects.
- Provide excellent client service as the coordinator of the clients’ conference rooms, common areas and kitchens.
- Ensure clients requests for the set-up and use of meeting rooms are handed accurately and proactively.
- Place orders for food and beverages for use during meetings as assigned.
- Inspect and ensure that all rooms are clean, stocked with supplies and ready for continual use.
- Organize and distribute client kitchen supplies.
- Maintain inventory control and order supplies as needed.
- Perform cleaning, dusting and other incidental tasks as assigned.
- Work closely with the client's staff to ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the client's visitors.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct call traffic to the proper person.
- Take accurate and complete messages for those employees who may be unavailable.
- Greet and announce visitors in a friendly and business-like manner.
- Maintain neatness and organization of reception desk and front closet areas with various administrative duties as outlined by the Site Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year professional level work experience.
- Previous experience in a client service oriented field preferred.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills.
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting.
- Ability to learn skills quickly.
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any “complaint” situations.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.