Program Assistant II - School of Dentistry at West Virginia University
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
The Office of Admissions, Recruitment and Access in the School of Dentistry is seeking applications for a temporary Program Assistant II. This position will assist with dental admission programs, dental student recruitment and graduate/postdoctoral admissions.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will:
- Coordinate all logistical details of dental student recruitment and retention programs.
- Arrange meetings, including scheduling rooms, catering, audio/visual needs and program announcements.
- Manage phone line for dental student recruitment and graduate program admissions and assist with managing dental student admissions phone line.
- Exercise continuous attention to clerical and administrative aspects of the office.
- Receive and screen visitors to the office as appropriate.
- Assist in the coordination of special projects from their inception to implementation.
- Attend meetings and develop meeting minutes.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, data tables, graphs and reports.
- Maintain dental student recruitment electronic database.
Pay Grade: 13
Associates degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
One (1) year of experience in the following:
Office experience in higher education
Word processing/computer/web-base data experience
Experience working with diverse groups (preferably students)
- Ability to multi-task effectively and meet deadlines
Skills in the use and operation of a personal computer, including use of word processing and database software