Digital Marketing Coordinator, North America Omni Channel Marketing at Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Posted in Consultant 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Goleta, California
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Omni Channel Marketing supports omni channel marketing initiatives that drive an audience focused performance marketing capability focusing on 1 or 2 of the Deckers’ Brands in North America.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for supporting the Manager or Associate Manager in planning and executing omni-channel digital marketing & media in North America in an audience ecosystem across designated brands within the Deckers’ portfolio.
• Help drive North America media performance across all digital and traditional channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social Media, OOH, and Affiliates
• Collaborates with omni channel marketing, brand marketing teams, and external agencies to translate business goals and strategies into digital & media action plans to ensure flawless execution.
• Is the lead Day to Day Contact for internal brand marketing teams and external agencies
• Managers creative requests and delivery of marketing assets to key business partners to ensure marketing campaigns launch as scheduled
• Supports Manager or Associate Manager with budget management:
o Ensures channel spend is within allocated amounts
o Provides spend recommendations based on channel performance data
• Uses internal and third party data to help analyze channel effectiveness
• Manages weekly, monthly, and ad hoc channel reporting & analytics to help drive short term and longer term data driven business strategies.