Recruiter at Tremco Incorporated
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Beachwood, Ohio
The Tremco Recruiter reports to the Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness and is responsible for the entire life-cycle of the talent acquisition process from the time a hiring need is identified through the on-boarding of the new recruit. The Recruiter partners with management to ensure the talent acquisition strategy is aligned with business goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- First point of contact with hiring managers to determine staffing needs and manages the position requisition process.
- In collaboration with department managers, develops and maintains accurate job descriptions for all positions within their assigned division.
- Takes proactive and outreaching approach to recruiting. Identifies effective sources for marketing open positions, including, but not limited to job boards, associations, and schools/colleges, etc. Creatively uses social media platforms to attract new talent and ensure high visibility of career opportunities and promotes the Tremco brand.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with traditional and non-traditional recruitment sources.
- Attends network events, job fairs or other related functions to promote and represent Tremco.
- Screens resumes, interviews qualified candidates, coordinates the interview process and makes recommendations regarding the best fit candidates.
- Coordinates the interviewing process by scheduling interviews with hiring manager(s) and identified stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Administers and interprets appropriate assessment testing and properly incorporates into the interview process.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to determine employment offers including appropriate compensation offer.
- Works in partnership with VP, Organizational Effectiveness regarding compensation or other job details when necessary.
- Handles the reference, background checking and drug screening process ensuring satisfactory and timely results. Tracks and processes invoices to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Clearly and professionally communicates with candidates and hiring managers to ensure a smooth and efficient recruitment and on-boarding process.
- Facilitates and modifies a welcome and informative on-boarding experience.
- Manages the talent acquisition process using Taleo ATS.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have general knowledge of compensation and understanding of market rates.
- Experience with HR disciplines, such as employee relations and benefits preferred.
- Skilled in identifying creative talent acquisition strategies and pipelines, including but not limited to leverage social media, networking, and data mining of passive candidates.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills, clear and professional communication skills, efficient time management, initiative, and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Ability to travel as needed
- SHRM-CP or PHR a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university is required
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
See Job Description