Senior Associate - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 30 Countries’, build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us #19 among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we constantly continue to challenge convention and the status quo, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Management Consulting Services
We are looking for people to re-imagine banking and help our clients innovate and transform Retail and Consumer Products for the future. If you have ever wondered or questioned why certain aspects of business operations are the way they are and why it is not better, Infosys Consulting is the place to foster that thinking and translate it into actionable solutions to deliver value to retailers, consumer product companies, and their customers. Infosys Consulting is the business unit of Infosys Ltd. https://www.infosys.com/consulting
Senior Consultant – Retail
Senior Consultant - Retail is a role within the management consulting stream in the Retail, Consumer Products and Logistics industry vertical of Infosys. This role is to provide both consulting delivery and support sales, with a deep understanding of one or more – Product Development, Merchandising, Supply Chain, Store Operations, Omni-Channel Commerce, Customer Service.
Strategy & Design: Support Partner/ Sr. Principals develop strategy and execution plan to transform business capabilities and customer experiences. Lead current state analysis of business operations, conduct future state definition of business capabilities and business processes, perform best-in-class research guiding business case development, and develop benefits realization models.
Consulting Delivery - Leads team to execute business operations design engagements. Defines executive recommendations resulting in measurable improvements in business operations. Designs future state business capabilities and business processes, working with the client stakeholders to gain acceptance and adoption. Work with application development, quality assurance, and change management team members to implement the desired changes.
Business Development - Participate and support the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposals, RFP responses and pricing strategies.
Thought Leadership – Contributes to thought leadership in to address the changing business landscape across retail and consumer products. Identifies and develops knowledge assets. Stays abreast of developments across the industry and anticipates how they will impact the Practice/Firm. Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
Practice Leadership - Active member of Retail and Consumer Products Practice. Plays key role in attracting broader interest and expertise in the Practice. People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with 3 years of experience in supporting process improvement and systems implementation initiatives
- Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Retail Experience across Merchandising, Supply Chain or Store Operations
- At least 4-6 years of experience guiding and supporting Process Improvement initiatives
- At least 4-6 years of experience guiding and supporting large scale business transformations involving systems implementation
- Techno-Functional understanding of systems and applications that enable Merchandising, Supply Chain and Store Operations business capabilities and processes
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin