Pricing Specialist at Ferguson Enterprises Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: pineville, North Carolina
Ferguson raises the bar for industry standards as the top-rated wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes beyond plumbing. We are a diverse distributor that spans multiple businesses including HVAC/R, waterworks and industrial. In the past 64 years, we’ve grown from a local distributor to a $15 billion dollar company with more than 1,400 locations and over 24,000 associates nationwide. We pride ourselves on delivering world-class service and our customers know that “Nobody expects more from us than we do” is more than just a tagline to Ferguson associates. It’s a cultural belief that is demonstrated every day through exceptional customer service, product selection and industry knowledge.
If a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and
supportive environment for Its associates nationwide sounds good to you, Ferguson
may just be the place for you. Our people are our biggest asset and share a common
passion for customer service, which has helped shape us into the industry leader we
Ferguson Treatment Plant Division is currently seeking the right individual to fill an
immediate need for a Pricing Specialist in our Pineville, NC
As a pricing specialist, you will obtain cost pricing for materials from vendors or other necessary sources and enter them into job files to assist project managers finalize project quotations. Some of the responsibilities are:
- Review material listing from Estimators and associated specifications for individual material groupings
- Request and obtain material pricing from necessary sources
- Communicate with vendors to obtain pricing in a timely manner
- Review vendor quotations to assure material quoted meets required specifications
- Enter all pricing into a Timberline quotation format as required by project manager
- Maintain all necessary job correspondence and quote related material on multiple jobs pre-bid and post-bid
- Deliver a fully priced quotation to project manager and assist in finalizing job quotations prior to bid date
- Assist in continued development of Pricing Department processes
- Maintain a cooperative and productive working relationship with all
internal and external customers/vendors
A successful candidate for this position must be goal oriented, self-motivated, able to meet deadlines, have the ability to build relationships and enjoy working in a team atmosphere.
- A minimal amount of Waterworks &/or Treatment Plant experience is preferred
- Position is in Pineville, NC and would require individual to work out of that location.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook software
- Ability to read and comprehend job specifications and detail drawings is preferred
- Must have excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Post High school education preferred
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.