Alliance Services Vendor Relationship Governance Manager at Bank of America
Posted in Finance 15 days ago.
Type: Full time
Location: Pennington, New Jersey
Retirement & Personal Wealth Solutions (RPWS) serves the core financial needs of individual clients and plan participants by connecting our capabilities across the firm. RPWS is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive set of personal wealth and retirement products and services through Banking, Merrill Edge and Advisory channels. RPWS provides tools and content that enables financial advisors and bankers to help their client's live better financial lives.
The Alliance Services team is responsible for the governance and oversight of the Advisor Alliance Partners. The Governance and Oversight program has been designed in the interest of retaining and growing the retirement business with a focused disciplined approach to mitigate risk for the firm and Retirement Services.
The Alliance Services Vendor Relationship Governance Manager role primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for the overarching Governance & Oversight relationship responsibilities for the Advisor Alliance partners
• Maintains Relationship & Senior level management contact with the Advisor Alliance partners
• New Partner Implementation & on-boarding management
• Advisor Alliance Partner Contract negotiation, Service Level Agreements, Version Control & contract Re-newels
• Initial & On-going Due Diligence of new and existing partners
• Monitor service levels and trading exposure
• Compliance & Regulatory Risk Oversight- management around various Industry & Business environment drivers, Information Security & Privacy and Business Continuity planning
• Improve/Evolve service models to ensure that an optimal Service experience is in place with each of the partners
• Partner Product Enhancement Oversight
• Alignment with the R&PS Small Business Advisor Alliance Product team
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years experience within the financial services industry, with a Retirement Plan background is required.
• Strong industry and retirement plan product knowledge in the 401(k), 403(b), deferred compensation, defined benefit and stock purchase plan arena
• Strong organizational influence skills and proficiency in relationship management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient project management skills including prioritization, new partner contract review, relationship building and the ability to multi-task
• Robust understanding of government regulations, best practice, client service and operations functions
• Proficient Technology and computer skills
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: