Ethics & Compliance Analyst at Flatiron
Posted in Design 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Broomfield, ColoradoJob Description:
Location: Broomfield, CO USA
Duration: Full-time Regular
Department: Human Resources
# of Openings: 1
Req #: 2246
As our Ethics & Compliance Analyst, located in Broomfield, CO, you will have the opportunity to further shape the company's compliance culture. Reporting to the Ethics & Compliance Leader, you will be contributing to the strategic and day-to-day operations of the program. You will provide assistance with the design, coordination and administration of various ethics and compliance programs, processes, reporting requirements, approaches and training needed to support a growing organization. You will have the opportunity to be involved with and trained in regulatory requirements, internal and external audits, HR compliance issues, government filings, policies and procedures (including Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest, EEO, Anti-Harassment, etc.) and department training and awareness initiatives.
- Assists with administration of company's internal and external EEO compliance program providing day-to-day operations, functions and support, including reporting requirements and analysis.
- Evaluates and analyzes data, practices and trends (internal and external) to identify potential EEO, contract, HR related or other compliance problem areas; Works with department to implement strategies, actions and policies, and/or executes projects to help achieve ethics and compliance commitments.
- Serves as a department contact and develops strong professional relationships with regulatory agencies including DOL, state DOTs, EEOC and others; Serves as liaison between the agencies and business units.
- Provides various internal reporting and training analytics upon request.
- Assists with, and coordinates compliance monitoring, oversight, and enforcement activities such as regional, DOT, DOL, OFCCP and internal audits (including mock audits), internal controls assessments, spot checks and investigations, self-certifications, data submittals, evidence collection, and risk assessments; Ensures complete and timely response to data requests and other requests for information.
- Manages bulletin boards to include any required federal, state, local or company ethics and compliance postings.
- Manages and meets compliance filing schedules in accordance with established timeframe and due date requirements
- Provides assistance with periodic internal communications including topical emails, newsletters, videos or events discussing compliance department and company metrics/goal tracking, significant industry reliability trends, cases or current events.
- Communicates relevant and pertinent compliance information in a clear and concise manner, and supports training of teams, departments, projects, and individuals as needed on compliance policies, procedures and process standards as well as rules and regulations of regulatory agencies.
- Participates in the development and implementation of technologies to automate and streamline compliance monitoring and reporting processes.
- Recommends process changes based on audit and monitoring findings or changes to corporate policy.
- Responds to employee questions regarding the ethics and compliance program.
- Perform additional assignments per management's direction.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Human Resources, Law or a related field and 1+ years related work experience
- Strong Excel/PowerPoint skills
- Strong written communication and analytical skills.
- Experience working for a Federal Contractor or other federally regulated industry is preferred.
Some of the benefits you can expect as a Flatiron employee are:
- Comprehensive compensation package and paid time off program
- Industry leading 401(k)/RRSP
- Medical/Extended Health Care, Dental, Vison and/or Provincial Medical
- Wellness benefits & Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Flatiron is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.