Mobile Sales Associate (Full-Time) at T-ROC – The Revenue Optimization Companies
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Janesville, Wisconsin
MOBILE SALES ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)
The Revenue Optimization Companies
Get to Know Us:
The Revenue Optimization Companies (T-ROC) is a premier wireless sales agency that is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida. We have employees in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico. Our expertise is partnering with some of the world s largest brands to help them drive electronic and wireless products to their customers.
T-ROC is proud to partner with Walmart to manage their electronics and wireless departments within their stores. We are looking to expand our growing and exciting company with eager people who possess a passion for technology, a knack for sales, and get jazzed teaching customers about wireless products.
At T-ROC, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes T-ROC a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amazeour customers. Success is celebrated and integrity is the core of who we are at T-ROC.
Give us your best and we ll give you ours.
Summary of Position:
Our Mobile Sales Associates understand that it is possible tobuild trusting customer service relationships,whilemaintaining sales goals. Being comfortable with approaching customers to promote a sale is what our mobile sales associates are all about. At T-ROC, reliability and care are essential in ensuring inventory is managed, procedures are being followed and work shifts are being covered. If you take pride in being a technology geek and aspire to educate others about technology, then T-ROC is the place for you to jump start your career!
The best employees not only exceed goals, but also make the workplace a brighter place for everyone;we are looking for smiles!
* Must be willing to greet customers to build relationships and promote wireless products
* Must have experience in the wireless or service industry; one year of sales experience can make all the difference in sales success
* Must own a smart phone
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Must be willing to adhere to retail hours. Flexibility and willingness to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work*
* Uncapped commission, plus hourly wage
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Paid time off programs
* Discount programs
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to lift and/or move up to 15 pounds