District Sales Manager at NCI Building Systems
Posted in Other 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Houston, Texas
Ceco Building Systems is a leading designer and fabricator of custom engineered steel buildings for commercial and industrial construction in North America. Ceco is a relationship driven company with the goal of creating strategic partnerships with clients in order to win in the marketplace. It is a division of NCI.
Ceco seeks a highly motivated candidate for the District Sales Manager role who possesses the talent and drive to grow sales in their assigned territory (Arkansas and Northern Louisiana) by providing customers with technical knowledge and sales support that exceeds all expectations. Ceco Building Systems is dedicated to cultivating the career of a candidate with a high standard for achieving and exceeding both short term and long term goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
* Provide technical expertise to sell engineered metal building products and services that will increase volume and market share in territory.
* Work closely with builders, general contractors, steel erectors, architects and engineers to generate business and close sales.
* Identify and recruit the best of the best high volume customers.
* Carefully oversee accurate estimates and work orders to guarantee customer satisfaction.
* Develop trust based business relationships with leaders in the construction industry.
* Research and understand assigned markets and potential growth opportunities.
* Guide and instruct customers on product information and estimating software.
* 3-5 years of experience to pre-engineered metal buildings, engineering background
* Candidate must be self-motivated, self-aware, team oriented, knowledgeable, reliable, organized and hard working.
* Candidate must have an unyielding drive to succeed at growing market share.
* An outstanding written and oral communicator is an absolute must without exception.
* EIT or PE license highly regarded.
* A desire to grow within the corporate structure of NCI by pursuing future opportunities in middle and upper management.
* Must be confident using MS Office suite of programs. AutoCad experience is preferred.
* Must reside inside assigned territory
* Extensive travel required within territory (Arkansas and Northern Louisiana)
* Civil Engineering degree or Civil or Structural engineering experience preferred
This position requires travel. Travel is an essential function of the position. Our expense tracking and reporting requires that you be issued an AMEX card to charge business expenses and manage your travel. The issuance of these cards is based generally upon your credit worthiness as determined by American Express (AMEX). Please understand that if you are unable to qualify for a card, we will not be able to consider you for the position. The Company cannot accept liability for card balances by backing transactions through financial guarantees. Any offer of employment is conditional on meeting this requirement, in addition to a negative drug test result, and an acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR) check and criminal history background check.