HASL Operator - 3rd Shift at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Admin - Clerical 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Menomonie, Wisconsin
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Position Summary The operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Circuit Finish processing areas. (HASL Plating, ENIG Plating, Copper Plating). This job requires 100% of their time producing product or 100 % direct labor.
What we offer
- Ensures that all processes are followed according to job routers, process specifications, engineering change orders (ECO’s), and standard work procedures in a safe operating manner. When in doubt, stops and asks cell coordinator, supervisor or manager for assistance.
- Ensures that all required quality testing gets completed within product specification and documented appropriately with the actual test results reading.
- Performs and records all transactions and Labor Reporting accurately.
- Reports all non-conforming products to the cell coordinator, supervisor or manager. Accurately fills out the NCR form for all non-conforming materials and places it in the assigned non-conforming materials area.
- Ensures work area is clean and organized to 5S standards and that a professional pass down is given to the oncoming shift operator. Oncoming operator gives final approval that everything is satisfactory before leaving.
- Helps to build and foster teamwork across all shifts treating everyone with respect and dignity. Maintains a professional positive attitude while at work.
- Is active in providing ideas and supporting process improvements that enable the cell to grow upon its annual goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Who we are looking for
- Performs most assignments totally independent.
- As employee’s knowledge increases over time little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts.
- Takes initiative and moves to the work before being told.
- Willing to learn new tasks or job responsibilities.
- Is flexible to meet business needs across all cells.
- More advanced operators should be able to independently solve complex problems.
- Must be comfortable working around/with hazardous chemicals.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills.
- Able to work in a team setting.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment. Cell Process Area Operations 1. HASL Plating 2. ENIG Plating 3. Copper Plating Operator Compensation is determined by the number of operations known in the cell; and the competencies defined above as well as on the review form. (It is a general expectation that everyone in this cell is able to hand sand, OSP/Aquastorm).
- Note - Knows and understands means: is signed off on the process and is able to operate the process independently to documented procedures, at standards.
- Physical Demands-While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit, stoop, use hands, legs, and arms to reach, touch, grasp, carry, push or pull products around their assigned area. They must be able to hear, and communicate verbally as well. The employee is occasionally required to climb stairs and be comfortable at high heights, balance, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds or heavier with a lift assist. This job will require an occasional use of goggles; face shield/respirator, etc.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career