Precast Production Worker - Orlando, FL at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job ID: 129906
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting-edge ways.
"You have probably logged thousands of miles on highways and bridges by Oldcastle. Our utility vaults help power your homes, schools, and businesses, and help keep America connected. From small drainage pipes to power generation stations..." We build your world.
Job Description Summary
We build precast concrete products year round inside our plant at 726 W. Taft-Vineland Road, Orlando, FL. Our employees typically work Monday through Friday with some Saturdays and overtime.
You would perform a wide range of duties within the plant including but not limited to:
- Strip and clean concrete forms, pour concrete, shovel, and finish
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Perform basic carpentry skills
- Hard working and comfortable with a dirty/dusty work environment.
- Required physical examination
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Team oriented
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
- Lifting 40lbs will be required with assistance provided if needed
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network. #NOM