Investment Advisory Financial Representative at Prudential
Posted in Finance 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
We are looking for a dynamic investments sales professional with passion for helping customers achieve their life goals. The selected candidate will be a member of a newly built team of Investment Advisory Representatives in support of a new venture that will provide needs-centric financial advice, including fee-based product offering solutions via a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA).
The successful candidate will be a dynamic sales professional interested in joining a fast-paced, results-oriented team that is technology enabled, with the stability that comes from a large company, yet the possibilities and potential of a startup. You will work hard, learn quickly, contribute to product design and enhancement, and feel a great sense of satisfaction.
You will report to the Director, Investment Advisory Representatives Lead. You will collaborate with colleagues to ensure the best experience for customers with every interaction. This is a salaried position complemented by an attractive suite of total rewards and benefits, including but not limited to, a competitive bonus structure.
- Develop, educate and advise potential and current customers on their financial planning needs through a solution, helping them achieve their financial goals, particularly focusing on investment advisory fee-based product offerings.
- Close on existing and new Prudential customer leads through a strong lead management system with a focus on Prudential-offered investment products.
- Schedule and facilitate virtual financial planning meetings to address existing customer inquiries regarding their investment product selections.
- Nurture customer relationships and provide relevant advice regarding their online financial plan, as needed.
- Provide exceptional service to customers helping them strive to achieve their financial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Operations or equivalent
- 5 plus years of experience in financial services sales, service and/or call centers
- Strong financial product knowledge and experience.
- Solid understanding of the Financial Planning Process
- Series 65, 63 or 66 Required.
- Certified Financial Professional (CFP), preferred
- Excellent time management / organizational and relationship-building skills.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal) to various audiences – colleagues, leadership, customers.