Jobs hiring now - Teach english online in Walworth,WI at tutree
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
Location: Walworth, Wisconsin
Apply on our Facebook page with a single click => http://51talkus.com/fbapply
Join the 51Talk family of 20,000 ESL Work-From-Home Teachers in the US. 51Talk is the fastest growing education startup in China & the US with a mission to teach English to Chinese children. We have grown 4x in last 365 days. 51Talk has a student base of 250,000+ students.
51Talk is listed on the NYSE.
Do you speak decent English and would like to help young Chinese children learn your language?
You can start earning up to $2,500 a month working part time from your home.
We are a Beijing-based project dedicated to expanding the reach of high-quality English education. We bridge the gap between young Chinese learners and foreign talent by providing a unique one-on-one online learning experience accessible to students throughout China.
We strive to provide our students with lessons unparalleled in both quality and convenience. We do this by giving our teachers the tools and support necessary to succeed.
We will also consider experienced teachers with degrees in other fields, as well as inexperienced applicants who have a pleasant personality, a passion for teaching, a good attitude, and who are highly motivated to learn our methods.
What We Offer:
• A very competitive, merit-based salary, and opportunities for bonuses
• The comfort of working from your own home
• Flexible scheduling
• Paid training and professional development
JOB BENEFITS (In our teachers' own words)
• Work from home (in your pajamas)
• Great starting pay (plus additional bonuses for short notice classes, new student enrollment, and teacher referrals)
• Create your own hours (as of Feb. 2017, they no longer require a minimum of 7.5 hours/week)
• The kids are adorable
• It's exciting to be part of such a new and successful company
• Rewarding field
• All you have to do is teach, there is no lesson prep or homework grading
• Classes are fast paced and go by quickly
• Teacher community + comradery
• "I Feel valued + respected"
• Fun competitions and other ways to win money/prizes
• Students are usually very excited for class and enjoy participating.
• Curriculum is prepared for you, so there is minimal preparation.
• "I appreciate that you are not required to open classes too early in advance. I have typically opened classes a week or two in advance and have filled my open slots."
• "I love the short notice $2 bonus for opening classes less than 24 hours before the class begins."
• The app is nice to have so you can check when students have booked and preview the material.
• It's fun to have students who are on the same level book you, because you get to teach the same lessons multiple times for different students.
• "I like the payment section on the Teacher Portal. It's nice to watch your incentives and payments grow as you continue to teach throughout the month."
• "It feels great to see students book your class over and over again."
(No Knowledge Of Chinese Language Required! Our students want to only speak in English with the instructor)
• Good Command over spoken English (North American accents preferred)